Many Australians need your help today
Food in tough times
Your donation can provide money for groceries, reducing hunger and removing a major stress for families.
Clothing and essentials
Together we can provide basic essentials such as blankets, clothing and toiletries to give comfort and dignity.
Support to recover
Your donation enables us to be there for the long haul, helping families to move back home and replace damaged furniture.
Bushfires are currently devastating several communities across Australia. Hundreds of homes have been lost, livelihoods destroyed and tragically, some people have lost their loved ones.
Vinnies is on the ground helping people as they deal with the immediate aftermath of fires, and we will continue to be there as they rebuild their lives in the long term.
With your support we can:
- Provide food, clothing, essential items and grocery vouchers for people who have lost everything
- Pay unexpected bills as people work through the recovery process
- Make referrals onto a range of other organisations providing crisis accommodation and specialised services
- Give much-needed emotional support, as well as practical assistance to pick up the pieces after homes are lost
- This emergency is unprecedented, and frighteningly, it is forecast to get even worse. Please donate urgently so Vinnies can be there for everyone needing our help.